Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Ankit Kapur <an...@jpmchase.com> on 2012/11/05 17:16:02 UTC

Re: Updating Charts in a PPTX template

Kerwin <kerwin747 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Yegor,
>
> Thankyou for your reply. We know now that we are on the right track!. Once
> you get to know how to work with the XML it all falls into place.

Hi Yegor/Kerwin,

I've been trying to edit chart data using the approach Kerwin mentioned, but I'm
not getting results. Please drop me a few hints if you've made any progress, or
found an alternative to edit charts.

- Ankit

Re: Updating Charts in a PPTX template

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
I committed an example that shows how to create a Pie Chart from a template:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xslf/usermodel/PieChartDemo.java

Follow the pattern for other types of charts.

Yegor