Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> on 2013/11/14 18:35:56 UTC

"Powered By” page

Hi,

Is the “Powered By” page (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/Powered+By) supposed to
be editable by everyone?  The comment “*Please update this list with the
name/url of your application/organization that uses Apache Curator.*” seems
to suggest that, but I can’t edit it.

Could you please add Oozie to the page?

*Application:* Apache Oozie
*URL:* http://oozie.apache.org
scheduling workflows that run different types of Hadoop jobs (such as
MapReduce, Pig, Hive and Sqoop) as well as system specific jobs (such as
Java programs and shell scripts).  It uses Curator’s service discovery and
distributed locks for coordinating it’s active-active High Availability.

thanks
- Robert

Re: "Powered By” page

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Wow - this was their response:

	Due to large amounts of spam on most confluence wikis, confluence-users
	are now no longer able to edit project wikis.

	The project must list their name individually in the space settings.

Re: "Powered By” page

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
I opened a ticket for this:

Re: "Powered By” page