Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Suraj Singh <ss...@olbico.nl> on 2018/12/18 14:38:56 UTC

Multiple Reducers for Linkdb

Hello,

Can we run Linkdb(invertlinks) with multiple reducers?

I am asking this because by default it runs with just one Reducer and it takes good amount of time to complete and it keeps on increasing every subsequent round since the number of Mappers keeps on increasing with every round.

Of course we can set the number of reducers to more than one but I am afraid it will break something in subsequent steps as I am not sure why it was built to run with just one Reducer considering the overload with every subsequent round.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Suraj Singh