Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/05/28 14:33:27 UTC

RE: lb-problem with mod_jk: high cpu load on apache when tomcat b reaks down

Could you tell us if you're using ajp12 or ajp13 ?

The latest mod_jk in TC 3.3 cvs handle correctly the
case were on Tomcat failed or has been restarted ....

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)

Posted by Timo Carl <ca...@ems.guj.de>.
The problem has been seen on both, ajp13 and ajp12.
We use tomcat-3.2.1.

What do think about using mod_jserv again?
What kind of quality has the T3.3 cvs mod_jk? Is it possible to use it
in a productive environment?

Greetings,
Timo