Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <ro...@saafe.org> on 2003/10/23 16:32:58 UTC

In lace editing doesn't work for me

I've update from CVS, but my in place editing (in src) doesn't work. I
can still do inplace editing in the build directory.

Any idea what is wrong here? (NB  I clean built Forrest and a removed
the build directory of my site to ensure a clean build there too)

Ross

Re: In lace editing doesn't work for me

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@wkwyw.net>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> I've update from CVS, but my in place editing (in src) doesn't work. I
>> can still do inplace editing in the build directory.
>>
>> Any idea what is wrong here? (NB  I clean built Forrest and a removed
>> the build directory of my site to ensure a clean build there too)
>

> No idea. I have it working fine.

Just dawned on me, I've overridden the sitemap I merged the changes
(content/xdocs replaced with {project:content.xdocs}) and we're off with
in place editing again (I much prefer editing in src - thanks)

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:

> I've update from CVS, but my in place editing (in src) doesn't work. I
> can still do inplace editing in the build directory.
>
> Any idea what is wrong here? (NB  I clean built Forrest and a removed
> the build directory of my site to ensure a clean build there too)

No idea. I have it working fine.

In fact the latest (last hours) Forrest doesn't even copy the content
over to the build directory.

Please try again and check that the new version actually does not copy
content in the build dir. Let's see what happens.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -