Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sébastien Koechlin <sk...@ivision.fr> on 2001/02/01 16:18:35 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cocoon 1.8.1 Released

Robin Green wrote:

> The Apache Cocoon project is very pleased to announce the release of Apache
> Cocoon 1.8.1. Thanks to all who submitted bug reports and fixes - and
> especially to Donald Ball for his sterling work on the ESQL logicsheet!

I was thinking about upgrading, and while downloading the last cocoon
tarball (1.8.2), I have read in the changes web page.

	*XSLT stylesheet caching now ignores query string, as it should.
	(RDG) Thanks to Wayne Bayever.

Most of my stylesheets are parameter dependants, I have things like :

	<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
		href="http://host/directory/ss1.xsl.xsp?lang=en_US"?>

	<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
		href="http://host/directory/ss1_wap.xsl.xsp?lang=en_US"
		media="nokia"?>

Does it means that this will not works with Cocoon 1.8.1 nor 1.8.2?

I did not find anything about this in the mailing-list archive.

--
Sébastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr