Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/02/10 18:06:15 UTC

1.0.2 with patches in the patch dir

I took time this morning to apply *all* patches being considered
in this voting round to 1.0.2. You'll find it in:

for_Apache_1.0.2/apache_1.0.2_patched.tar.gz

This included *all* patches EXCEPT 83, and 86.

It does include Garey's OS/2 patches and David's new Makefile.
I have also taken the liberty to edit config.in to add the
new modules being considered for this distribution.
Blaspheme, I know....

Noteables:
I hacked on quite a bit on Davids patch 99 to get it to live with
the NeXT socket patches. The NeXT changes moved to the make_sock()
routine that David's patch introduces.

I also hacked on 23a, David's mmap'ed scoreboard patch so that it
would live nicely with changes moving the scoreboard to the logs
directory. WARNING: if you have MMAP, then your scoreboard will
be mmapped. This may break on some machines with poor mmap()
implementations.

Proxy module submitted by David is also included as are all of
the other new modules.

Don't scold me for these changes. IMHO, there were too many patches
here to expect them to all go in without conflicts. Surprising how
many of them did....

-Randy