Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Ayad <ma...@javamark.com> on 2002/11/06 00:19:38 UTC

Re: Dynamic select menu in JSP

It's quality not quantity. The quantity on the mailing list is vast refering
to different version / implementations / configurations .... and so on.

There should be a better way to create examples relating to an release of a
certain API or framework. Come on guys a lower barrier to understanding is
good for all of us.

This is infact one of my pet projects. 52,000 mails, its a bit arrogant to
assume people don't RTFM, perhaps they do, perhaps they don't. The problem
still remains however, and the issue is far from solved if 3 more people ask
the same old same old question. Problem aint soved.

If questions were normalised even into rough categories these would act as
nucleating sites for rich content, with a narrower subject focus.