Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/09 05:50:33 UTC

basically what should I do when I found project stealing codes from commons repo while deleted license header?

Re: basically what should I do when I found project stealing codes from commons repo while deleted license header?

Posted by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com>.
repeat for detailes:

1. copied the codes and comments.
2. deleted the license header
3. write @author pointing at some people outside of apache-commons at that
class.
4. nothing about all above in either README or NOTICE
5. they are alibaba.

Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com> 于2021年10月14日周四 上午10:30写道:

Posted by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com>.
I checked. nope.