Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Ram Sriharsha <sr...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/23 20:08:29 UTC

clear the output

Hi,

Is there a way to clear the output in a Zeppelin Notebook (like what Python
notebook allows you to do?)
I notice a clear button but that only hides the output and does not clear
it.
Also, when we clone notebooks, the output always seems to be cloned I
think: is this the expected behavior?
Is there a way to clone the notebook without copying the output as well?

Ram

Re: clear the output

Posted by Ram Sriharsha <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jongyul

Thanks for opening this ticket, much appreciated!

Ram

Sent from my iPhone

Re: clear the output

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.