Posted to user@drill.apache.org by "Geercken, Uwe" <Uw...@swissport.com> on 2015/07/29 16:20:14 UTC

Parquet File Partitioning

Hi Drill Friends,

I have used the CTAS statement on a CSV file to create parquet files with partitioning on one of the columns.

Unfortunately I have forgotten on which column I have done the partitioning. Is there a way in Drill to find out, how the data was partitioned?

If not, is there another way to analyze the parquet files and find it out? (Linux)

Greetings,

Uwe

Re: Parquet File Partitioning

Posted by Kristine Hahn <kh...@maprtech.com>.
Also, if you configured the ZooKeeper PStore
<http://drill.apache.org/docs/persistent-configuration-storage/#configuring-zookeeper-pstore>,
offloaded query profile data will be stored in the Drill log directory on
Drill nodes.

Kristine Hahn
Sr. Technical Writer
415-497-8107 @krishahn