Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ric Searle <ri...@dialogue.co.uk> on 2002/10/30 15:22:52 UTC

Session client problem...

Hi,

I've seen a couple of threads with similar problems to this, but
despite a day of trying to understand them, I still can't get my client
application to work.

I've written my server, which supports sessions using the soap headers
(i.e. it has SimpleSessionHandler in the request and response chains).
I know this is working fine - TCPMonitor shows the soap envelope that
it returns with a session id in the header.

My problem is that my client application isn't sending this session id
back in it's next request.  Please could someone provide a very simple
example of a client that does this (with it's corresponding wsdd file)?
  I've studied the example in the test.session package, and while I
think I understand it, I can't get it to work over http.

Many Thanks,

   Ric Searle
   Web Application Developer
   --
   Dialogue Communications Ltd

   http://www.dialogue.co.uk
   +44 (0) 114 221 0307

Re: Session client problem...

Posted by Ric Searle <ri...@dialogue.co.uk>.
Yes :)

I suspect the problem might be that SimpleSessionHandler isn't in the
client's request/response chains.  An example of how to do this
properly is probably what I need.

Ric

Re: Session client problem...

Posted by Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>.