Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kyusik Chung <ky...@discovereads.com> on 2010/09/27 23:42:12 UTC

Is there a debian 0.6.1 install package archived anywhere?

We're running a cassandra cluster using 0.6.1 and we need to add a node.  Id like to add another node with the same version so that I don't have to test a mixed version cluster or test (and conduct) a whole-scale upgrade to 0.6.5....and I'd like to use the debian package to install.  Does anyone know of a copy of the 0.6.1 debian package that might still be available?

Thanks!

Kyusik Chung

Re: Is there a debian 0.6.1 install package archived anywhere?

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.
> We're running a cassandra cluster using 0.6.1 and we need to add a node.  Id like to add another node with the same version so that I don't have to test a mixed version cluster or test (and conduct) a whole-scale upgrade to 0.6.5....and I'd like to use the debian package to install.  Does anyone know of a copy of the 0.6.1 debian package that might still be available?

I don't know, but if you don't receive an affirmative response you
might build it yourself by running 'debuild' in a checkout of the
relevant tag. This assumes that the .deb you're running (and now don't
have) was built without other modification from the 0.6.1 tag. IIRC
debuild is in 'build-essential' in Debian.

--
/ Peter Schuller

Re: Is there a debian 0.6.1 install package archived anywhere?

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.

http://archive.apache.org/dist/cassandra/debian/pool/main/c/cassandra/cassandra_0.6.1_all.deb

--
Eric Evans