Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jim Dickinson <ji...@choicemaker.com> on 2005/10/17 22:10:50 UTC

JXR in M2

I've done a lot of work with m1, and now I'm working on a small project
with m2...

Is there a way to pretty print sources, like m1 did? I believe it was
the jxr plugin in m1.

Also, do other people have an issue with javadocs being created, but not
properly linked in. I am running the javadoc plugin as a report.

Thanks for all the help,

Jim

Re: JXR in M2

Posted by Stephen Duncan <st...@gmail.com>.
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jxr-maven-plugin/

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jxr-maven-plugin</artifactId>

Also, to get the reports linked in with the site (both jxr and javadoc):

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/site.html#reports

-Stephen

On 10/17/05, Jim Dickinson <ji...@choicemaker.com> wrote:
> I've done a lot of work with m1, and now I'm working on a small project
> with m2...
>
> Is there a way to pretty print sources, like m1 did? I believe it was
> the jxr plugin in m1.
>
> Also, do other people have an issue with javadocs being created, but not
> properly linked in. I am running the javadoc plugin as a report.
>
> Thanks for all the help,
>
> Jim

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com