Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jleleu <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/17 09:45:59 UTC

Re: Shiri SSO in a control room setting, with multiple client machines?

Hi,

If I read SSO, I think about CAS, a primarly web SSO. Though, it is based
on cookies and has a REST API.
However, I'm not sure to fully understand your constraints.

Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU
Founder of CAS in the cloud: www.casinthecloud.com | Twitter: @leleuj
Chairman of CAS: www.jasig.org/cas | Creator of pac4j: www.pac4j.org

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think Kerberos could handle the same authentication shared accross
multiple browsers.

Shiro supports CAS which supports Kerberos. Might a little too complicated
though.