Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Chaffee <jc...@ebates.com> on 2010/06/04 01:05:30 UTC

unit testing jaxrs services

Does CXF provide a mechanism, such as an embedded server, for easily
unit-testing jaxrs services?  I didn't seen anything in the
documentation.

Something similar to what RESTEasy provides:
http://docs.jboss.org/resteasy/docs/1.2.GA/userguide/html_single/index.h
tml#RESTEasy_Embedded_Container

Jason

RE: unit testing jaxrs services

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com>.

Here are two links to tutorials on this (and other subjects), both of
which were mentioned on this list a while ago:

< http://confluence.highsource.org/x/r4BM >.
< http://aruld.info/cxf-22-in-action-services-design-simplified/ >.