Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leon Widdershoven <qa...@dds.nl> on 2004/04/09 08:55:14 UTC

Woody Renamed?

Hi,

I was thinking to add a bit to the WhatIsFlow (from Bertrand Delacretaz) page
in the Wiki, to mention how this integrates with Woody, when I remembered I
found a page some time ago that Woody had been renamed to something different.

Is that true, and what is the new name?

Regards,
Leon Widdershoven

Re: Woody Renamed?

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

Leon Widdershoven wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was thinking to add a bit to the WhatIsFlow (from Bertrand Delacretaz)
> page in the Wiki, to mention how this integrates with Woody, when I
> remembered I
> found a page some time ago that Woody had been renamed to something
> different.
>
> Is that true, and what is the new name?

it is true: Cocoon Forms

block changed from woody --> forms
most other technical naming (packages, classes) changed woody-> forms
(and was somewhat deviant in the namespace renaming)

cforms is how we refer to it in discussions/short

see also: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Woody2CocoonForms

HTH,
-marc=