Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brent L Johnson <br...@bjohnson.net> on 2003/10/23 21:41:35 UTC

Authentication with JDBC

I can't quite figure out how (or where) Cocoon runs the SQL
necessary for testing my userid/passwords for the
Authentication Framework.

Does Cocoon make a call out to some specific Java class
that I need to write in the auth-login pipeline or something?

I've read the doc on Authentication, and the docs on updating
your web.xml and cocoon.xconf file to get Cocoon talking with
a database.

I've also examined the portal sample.. but its only authenticating
with an XML file on the filesystem.

Is there a tutorial/doc on doing this through jdbc?  Anyone
have any insight on this that may help me?

Thanks!

- Brent

Re: Authentication with JDBC

Posted by Jens Maukisch <co...@maukisch.net>.