Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/05/09 12:17:15 UTC

Re: eclipse OFBiz project is full of errors on import is this normal? I would apreciate some guidance to resources that could be helpful to resolve the problem

Ah forgot a link here:   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips

Note: I will no longer answer to this thread on dev ML, so pushing it to user ML

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>