Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Odelya YomTov <od...@jpost.com> on 2009/08/17 17:17:17 UTC

eCommerce Application with struts

Hi!

Does anyone know of an eCommerce Application example with struts?

Thanks!

RE: eCommerce Application with struts

Posted by Odelya YomTov <od...@jpost.com>.
Hi!

I am looking for a simple site to buy home products.

It will first display items on sales and options to look for items per
categories.
The client will add the desired product to its shopping cart and have the
option either to continue to check out or to continue shopping.
As well, there will be an option to log in as a registered customer - so he
doesn't have to enter all his details every time that he shops.

When he finishes shopping, he will pay it with on secured pages.

This is the basic site.

I will appreciate as well an example of a back office interface - for the
site admin - to upload new products, view sales, stats etc.

I think that I will use IBATIS for the database mapping - unless you
recommend for ecommerce performance another database mapping interface
But the IBATIS part - is not mandatory.

Thank you very much!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.