Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tomasz Prus <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/31 12:19:35 UTC

JMSCorrelationId

hi,

I have aggregator that aggregate messages from different providers eg.
hotels, flights .. but it aggregate all messages from several
requests. How to implement JMSCorrelationId that aggregator  take
messages only for one request. We don't know when but we loose
JMSCorrelationId (seted in soap client).

SoapClient (getPackage) -> splitter (getFlights, getHotels..) ->
aggregator (join messages from flights, hotels..) -> SoapClient

Please help me! Our project stopped in progress because we cannot
implement aggregator. Where can i see some working example?

Re: JMSCorrelationId

Posted by Tomasz Prus <to...@gmail.com>.
We try to use marshalers for every bc unit to handle JMSCorrelationID.
Is it good way, do we need these or async-bridge resolve problem
without marshalers?

Re: JMSCorrelationId

Posted by Tomasz Prus <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMSCorrelationId

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMSCorrelationId

Posted by Tomasz Prus <to...@gmail.com>.
I thouth ServiceMix itself handle message correlation and identity?

Re: JMSCorrelationId

Posted by Java Programmer <jp...@gmail.com>.