Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by vaibhav thapliyal <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/07 07:02:34 UTC

Get accumulo monitoring stats via java code

Dear all,
I'm trying to visualize accumulo metrics on a Kibana dashboard so that
analysis can be performed on them.  For that I need to index the individual
metrics in an elastic-search index. Can you please tell me how can I get
these metrics through java code/api? If not through the public api then can
you point me towards the classes in accumulo source code so that I could
use those.

Thanks
Vaibhav

Re: Get accumulo monitoring stats via java code

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
The monitor also publishes some XML and JSON HTTP endpoints (there
should be links on the monitor page itself).

Also, be aware that these are not "public API" and are subject to change
at any release. Our compatibility guarantees do not presently extend to
metrics information. There are no active efforts to change them now, but
I wanted to make sure you are aware they may change.

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.