Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Himanshu Raina <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/03 08:53:27 UTC

Repository Permissions !!

HI,

How should one set repository permissions ? I have repository with following permissions

drw-rwx---  7 root apache 4096 Mar  3 14:08 temporary

I am using svn over http.Also if i just give rw permission to group while trying to checkout i get PROPFIND error.Aren't read/write permissions enough ?

regards
Himanshu Raina

---------------------------------
TV dinner still cooling?

Re: Repository Permissions !!

Posted by Ramanathan Muthaiah <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 3/3/07, Himanshu Raina <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> HI,
>
> How should one set repository permissions ? I have repository with following
> permissions
>
> drw-rwx---  7 root apache 4096 Mar  3 14:08 temporary
>
> I am using svn over http.Also if i just give rw permission to group while
> trying to checkout i get PROPFIND error.Aren't read/write permissions enough ?

Himanshu,

As what user is the Apache service running / started ?

You can also take a look at the Apache error logs.

/Ram