Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Parijat Bansal <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 15:03:03 UTC

How to join!

Hi all,

I am interested in contribute in implementing new/unimplemented commands,
features in FTP server. Please let me know how I can join you all.

About me, I am working as a SME for FTP, SMTP, POP3, MIME protocols  with a
leading B2B integration solutions provider and my job is to
implement/enhance new features/command to their existing FTP server and
client implementations used by B2B applications. My purpose is to benefit
community with whatever I know as well as to get benefited by improving my
domain knowledge.

Regards,
Parijat Bansal

Re: How to join!

Posted by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Parijat,
 We are always glad to accept contributions, so thanks for the offer!
 The easiest way to contribute in this project ( in any apache project, I
guess) is to fill a bug/enhancement report at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER and provide a patch.
Of course, if you keep an interest in FtpServer for some time you could
become a commiter so you can add changes yourself.

In the mean time, with your experience in FTP servers/protocol you could be
a great source of information on which are the most needed features that we
are lacking or any other suggestions. Please, don't hesitate to issue a
ticket in Jira for any feature that you think we could improve, add or fix!

Re: How to join!

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.