Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 07:27:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Upgrade ServiceMix to Karaf 2.3.5

Hi

Karaf 2.3.5 will be released soon. We should upgrade the ServiceMix
5.1.x to the new version. Sould be 5.0.x upgraded too? 5.0.x is a
maintenance branch and only fixes should be committed here. But Karaf
2.3.5 has also only fixes for 2.3.4. I think, the upgrade should make no
problems.

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center |
Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak

Re: [DISCUSS] Upgrade ServiceMix to Karaf 2.3.5

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
As it is an upgrade from Karaf 2.3.4 to 2.3.5, I think it should be
Servicemix from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1
;-)

Posted by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert

Yes. It's a good idea.  We have also a patch for Activiti upgrade. We
can include it too in 5.1.0 . I've finished my trainings yesterday so I
can spend the time for ServiceMix now.

Best regards
Krzysztof

--

<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have performed a quick build of ServiceMix with Karaf 2.3.5 from the
staging repository. It looks ok

  * build successful
  * testcases successful
  * quick test of the assembly seccessful

In the final upgrade we should check whether we should upgrade any other
dependencies.

I think, the staged Karaf release is ok.

Best regards
Krzysztof

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.