Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hong Gia Dinh <hg...@sdcgrp.com> on 2002/12/20 09:42:49 UTC

Build Fail!!!

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy my cocoon-based application in JBoss3.0.4
(i deployed the cocoon itself successfully and it runs well).
but when i tried to edit my build.xml file to build my own application  and
deploy to jboss and run it keeps on inform error as follows :

type fatal

message jndi:/localhost/saigoncoop/translation does not denote a directory

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
jndi:/localhost/saigoncoop/translation does not denote a directory:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
jndi:/localhost/saigoncoop/translation does not denote a directory

my webapp directory structure as follows :
-Web-inf
-translation (contains : messages_en.xml, messages.xml, messages_fr.xml . .
.)
-portal
-admin
- sitemap.xmap

so could you all help me to solve it? i really dont understand why!!!
(i like cocoon really but it (maybe me?? ) causes me headache with confusing
error)

thanks alot