Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/24 06:38:18 UTC

thinking of our Ukrainian friends

For commercial historical reasons many of the people who have contributed
to Drill live in Ukraine.

My heart is with them tonight. I hope they stay safe.

Re: thinking of our Ukrainian friends

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Vitalii, please let me know if you need any assistance, the no-fly zone cannot stop our concerns!
And, Is Vova and Anton safe?

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vo...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for the support!

Kind regards,