Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas FRANK <nf...@financeactive.com> on 2003/07/09 12:54:46 UTC

Xalan issue ?

I think xalan jars on ibliblio are missing some classes. Especially the
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl which is provided in apache
web site jars.

I understand that the big jar has been cleaned, but I can't find this class
anywhere else.

I am right with this miss or am I missing something ;-)

Thank's

Re: Xalan issue ?

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:54:46PM +0200, Nicolas FRANK wrote:

> I think xalan jars on ibliblio are missing some classes. Especially the
> org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl which is provided in apache
> web site jars.
>
> I understand that the big jar has been cleaned, but I can't find this class
> anywhere else.
>
> I am right with this miss or am I missing something ;-)
>
> Thank's

You have to set it ifor JAXP from a system property if want to uses
from a jelly script:

${systemScope.setProperty('javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory','org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl')}

incze