Posted to bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> on 2002/12/20 17:21:03 UTC

Archive of (IBM) BSF-discussions ... (Re: A question w.r.t. arguments for BSFEngine.apply(...)

Tom:

>I took the chance to ask you a general question:
>
>Is there an archive for bsf-user and bsf-dev?

Well, it seems that on Apache the archive has not been set up (yet?):

>I tried http://www.mail-archive.com/bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org/, but that
>gave me a HTTP 404 error.
>(that link is provided on the bsf-jakarta site)

The forerunner of BSF 2.3 (Apache version) is BSF 2.2 (IBM's original
version) and it has an archived e-mail-list, which you can lookup at:

It may be worthwhile to just skim over those few messages posted in the
past 18 months (most people have been waiting for the move to Apache to
be done).

Hope that helps,

---rony