Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/25 08:51:38 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-282: Add the listener name to the authentication context

Hi,

There has been no objections in the DISCUSS thread so I'd like to
start a vote on KIP-282:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-282%3A+Add+the+listener+name+to+the+authentication+context

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] KIP-282: Add the listener name to the authentication context

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Bumping as it still needs a few votes =)

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mickael,

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Mickael,

Thanks for the KIP. +1

Jun

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone who voted and reviewed the KIP.

The vote has passed with 3 binding votes (Rajini, Jun and Ismael) and
2 non-binding votes (Ted and Manikumar).

Link to the PR: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/4829

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Thanks for the KIP, +1 (binding).