Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 10:36:55 UTC

Re: [mojo-dev] [ANN] extra-enforcer-rules 1.0-beta-3 Released

Some of those look ready to move over to the standard enforcer rules: e.g.
enforce bytecode version for one.

WDYT?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Stephen,

On 9/29/14 10:36 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:
> Some of those look ready to move over to the standard enforcer rules: e.g.
> enforce bytecode version for one.
>
> WDYT?

Sounds like a good idea...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Robert Scholte <co...@sourcegrounds.com>.
Hi,

I still consider Maven as a language independent build management tool.
In case of the enforceBytecodeVersion I think we should add an API so it
can be implemented for other packaging types as well.
Shouldn't be too hard to do so, just needs to be done.
@Stephen, which other rules do you have in mind? BanCircularDependencies?
BanDuplicateClasses?

regards,
Robert