Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/17 23:37:20 UTC

CXF-SE Client API

I have a CXF service that needs to invoke another WSDL-based service.

1. I would like to write the CXF service implementation so that it could be
deployed in either the CXF standalone container or the ServiceMix CXF-SE
with no code changes.

2. I would like to use the standard CXF Client APIs to invoke methods on the
referenced service.

3. I would like the option to deploy the add'l WSDL-based service either
inside or outside the JBI container with no code changes to my CXF service
implementation.

Is this doable today? If not, what would be required to support such a
capability? Should I open a JIRA for this CXF client-side feature?

Thanks,

- Ron

Re: CXF-SE Client API

Posted by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Freeman,

Yes, your answer is just what I was looking for. The test case could use
some documentation to describe exactly what is happening since the test case
itself uses JBI mechanics to invoke the service. You don't really see what
is happening unless you dig into GreeterImplForClientProxy.

Also, the link in [1] to the test case source code is bad.

Thanks again for your timely assistance.

- Ron

Re: CXF-SE Client API

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Ron,