Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/04/03 13:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] TimGoodwin People CInclude Thu Apr 3 13:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TimGoodwin , version: 1 on Thu Apr  3 10:18:42 2003 by TimGoodwin

New page created:
+ Tim Goodwin is the [AstroGrid|http://www.astrogrid.org/] Web Developer.
+
+ I'm at the early design stages of a major project which will be based on Cocoon.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 115 on Thu Apr  3 10:19:42 2003 by TimGoodwin

+ * [TimGoodwin] -- [AstroGrid|http://www.astrogrid.org/] Web Developer

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CInclude , version: 4 on Thu Apr  3 10:13:21 2003 by TimGoodwin

+
+ ----
+
+ I've got a basic CInclude transformer working.  I'm trying to make things a little more exciting.  The [Cocoon documentation|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/cinclude-transformer.html] appears to bear little resemblance to the CInclude transformer shipped with {{cocoon-2.0.4}}.  The latter only recognizes the {{include}} tag - not {{includexml}} - and I don't think it supports {{configuration}} at all.
+
+ What am I missing?
+
+ Tim Goodwin 2003-04-03