Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2004/11/26 15:45:31 UTC

Re: EncodingUtil pb

Hi Anis,

There have not been that many bugs found in 3.0-alpha1, nevertheless I
would strongly recommend upgrading to 3.0-beta1. If the problem still
persists please send a wire/context log of the HTTP session to this list

For details on logging in HttpClient see

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/logging.html

Oleg