Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/01/11 16:37:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Hi,

I've compiled the release candidate for our first official
org.osgi.foundation release (1.0.0) and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/org.osgi.foundation/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory.

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Posted by Didier Donsez <di...@imag.fr>.
+1

best regards,

Didier

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 11/01/2008, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've compiled the release candidate for our first official
> org.osgi.foundation release (1.0.0) and put it up here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/org.osgi.foundation/
>
> The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory.
>
> So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
> for 72 hours.

+1

Thanks

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> Apparently this maven release process makes it really difficult to
>> generate *.md5 and *.sha1 files consistently, because not only are
>> these files not properly formatted for md5sum/sha1sum, but they don't
>> even contain a line feed like previous release, so "cat *.md5" gives a
>> single line result.
>>
> That's really annoying; I'm wondering why the chose this format?
> I'll have a look if we can do something about it for the upcoming releases.

The checksum files are written in the install plugin and currently they
just write the hash and nothing else. So changing this would require
changes to the install plugin.

Carsten

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> That's really annoying; I'm wondering why the chose this format?
> I'll have a look if we can do something about it for the upcoming
> releases.

Yeah, I don't know. It is odd. It's a new experience for me every time. :-)

-> richard

Re: [VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
+1

Cheer
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er
I  work here; http://tinyurl.com/2ymelc
I relax here; http://tinyurl.com/2cgsug

Re: [VOTE] Release org.osgi.foundation 1.0.0

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix