Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/04/13 20:57:40 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany" by JeanSebastienDelfino

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany

  == Development Workspaces ==
  These are subpages on the wiki for discussion of specific development topics.

-   * [wiki:/Roadmap Tuscany/Java roadmap]
+   * [wiki:/Tasks Tentative todo/task list] is our tentative task list for our May release, a good place to look for work if u want to hop in...

+   * [wiki:/Roadmap Old Tuscany roadmap] is an old roadmap/todo list from Feb.
+