Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2009/08/21 13:19:02 UTC

ModalWindow with Page problem in IE8

The Live example on http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/modal-window
does not work in IE8 (the "Show modal dialog with a page"). We have
several Computers where this does not work. Error is "invalid URL".
We put wicketstuff.org into the trusted sites, we reduce security, we
turn off virus scanners. But it does not work. Any idea?

Stefan

Re: ModalWindow with Page problem in IE8

Posted by Kristoffer Jelbring <kr...@jalbum.net>.
I believe this issue was addressed in Wicket 1.3.6. I'm guessing that
the live example hasn't been rebuilt using that version.

Kristoffer