Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/02/02 16:16:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Code reviews with Review Board

Hi folks,

We have a Review Board instance set up:

    https://reviews.apache.org/groups/couchdb/

Use of this is voluntary at the moment. But please get stuck in. This
tool is for code reviews. Post your code, request a review, and then
ship it!

If it works out, we'll might make it an official part of our workflow.

Cheers,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Code reviews with Review Board

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I dunno Benoit. Perhaps ask someone from the Infra team, or another
project using it.

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--