Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sidney Just <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2010/05/03 12:00:02 UTC

Subversion crash at svn_auth_set_parameter()

I'm trying to use Subversion in one of my projects (Mac OS X 10.6.3), so I
downloaded the latest Subversion release (1.6.11) and the latest Neon
release (0.29.3).
I compiled neon with:

$ ./configure --with-ssl --with-pic --enable-shared
$ make
$ make install

and than Subversion with:
$ ./configure --with-ssl --with-apr=/usr/local/apr --with-neon=/usr/local
$ make
$ make install

Everything worked fine, but after adding Subversion to the project and
calling svn_client_list2() the application crashes
at svn_auth_set_parameter().
I have updated every used library, but can't get it to work.

Any information on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated :).

Thanks,
Sidney