Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/01/18 07:54:06 UTC

[mentors] please vote on the 9.0 Beta (incubating) rc2 release (was: Beta vote progress)

Hi NetBeans mentors,

If you can find time to vote on the release linked below, that would
be great, as your votes are binding as far as the Incubator PMC is
concerned.

-Bertrand

Re: [mentors] please vote on the 9.0 Beta (incubating) rc2 release (was: Beta vote progress)

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Many thanks for the positive vote, Ate! I will do the vote result thread
and IPMC vote thread today.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.