Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Garret Wilson <ga...@globalmentor.com> on 2014/07/18 20:02:49 UTC

egit 302 error when cloning wicket repository

I'm trying to clone the Wicket repository
<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket.git> (this is my first
time using Git to clone any repository; I'm a long-time Subversion user)
using Eclipse EGit. I get a transport error with "302 found". This seems
to have been reported
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/wicket-dev/201306.mbox/%3CCALt0+o_8028vkh5NjvUxCw8LBjZDX8zw9Mf--XUd-oNp-aW=2Q@mail.gmail.com%3E>
a year ago.

My initial guess is that EGit isn't following some HTTP redirect. If so,
EGit should definitely be fixed. But in the meantime, is there a better
Wicket repository URL I can use? Will I not be able to use EGit with the
Apache repository?

Thanks for any pointers.

Garret

Re: egit 302 error when cloning wicket repository

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Done!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting