Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rui Monteiro <rm...@mecatena.com> on 2007/04/10 02:58:32 UTC

Can't run jsp pages on tomcat 6.0.10

For any of my jsp pages i get:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: IS_SECURITY_ENABLED
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspRuntimeContext.<init>(JspRuntimeContext.java:136)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.init(JspServlet.java:101)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:216)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:634)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:445)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

My html pages i get without any problem. And the examples work fine. The
same for another weapp using only zk. But for the old scripting jsp
pages nothing and they worked under tomcat 5.5. Always this error even
if i try with a empty jsp page. I am trying to solve this in the dark as
i can't find any related stuff on this problem.