Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by carlos muñoz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/24 19:14:43 UTC

[GoSC 2018] GORA-535 Add a data store for Apache Ignite

Hi.

I am Carlos Muñoz and I would like to participate in the GOSC2018 program
with this project [1]. I have been getting started with Apache Gora and
preparing my GoSC proposal. I would like to share it with you so you can
given some comments on how I planned to tackle the issue.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D2-XaOXVbLbEgMqGrnJGgDXQzv3YNeAYmNcwcUNvJZ4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.
Carlos

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-535

Re: [GoSC 2018] GORA-535 Add a data store for Apache Ignite

Posted by Nishadi Kirielle <nd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

This is really great..!!!

I have added few comments for little issues in the proposal.
Please make sure to submit the proposal before the dead line.

Thank you and regards,
Nishadi