Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/22 08:21:02 UTC

How to deploy EAR from dependency ?

Hi,

I want to use Maven to retrieve some dependencies, like JAR, WAR, EAR (from
Archiva), and I want to deploy them to tests servers (Weblo) and to Archiva.

My problem is that I have to change some properties files in the EAR, with
my own properties, depending on target test server.

Is it possible to do that ? How ?

I think, perhaps, I have to "extract" the EAR, and then, repack it with wy
filtered properties .... ?

Thanks for your help,

Xavier

Re: How to deploy EAR from dependency ?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Please keep in mind that you pay A LOT OF money for having support on
WebLogic. I'd file a ticket with Oracle to get professional help on
this.

/Anders

Posted by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anders,