Posted to user@flink.apache.org by eef hhj <zz...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/18 11:50:46 UTC

Parameter to config read frequency in Kafka SQL connector

Hi team,

We are in a situatoin that we want to reduce the read frequency of Kafka
SQL connector. I did some investigation on the properties of Kafka client,
while it seems it does not have such options. Athough I found the batch
size config('properties.max.partition.fetch.bytes') among the config
options.

https://docs.confluent.io/platform/current/installation/configuration/consumer-configs.html

Any suggestions on this?

Re: Parameter to config read frequency in Kafka SQL connector

Posted by eef hhj <zz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dawid,

Thank you for the reply, I do not find such property in Kafka connector's
config, while it's easy to customize with the passed in properties
parameter.

*-- Best wishes*
*Kai*

--
*Best regards,*
*- Kai*

Re: Parameter to config read frequency in Kafka SQL connector

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi,