Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Wick, Dan" <Da...@Donaldson.com> on 2009/02/09 17:45:56 UTC

RE: trouble deploying struts2 app to tomcat 1.5.0.05 *FIXED*

Ok, I have no clue why this matters...but I changed my context setup &
everything deployed just fine.

OLD ONE:
		<Context
			path="/pwww"
			docBase="/foo/pwww/pwww.war"
			debug="10"
			swallowOutput="true"
			reloadable="true"
			crossContext="false"
			privileged="true"

NEW ONE:
      	<Context path="/pwww"
      		reloadable="true"
      		docBase="/foo/pwww/pwww.war"
      		workDir="/foo/pwww/work">

Not sure if it was the one's I took out, or the new 'workDir' attribute
that I added that fixed it...but it does deploy now!

--Dan

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
The exorcism suggestion wasn't that far fetched after all :)

musachy