Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Panayotis Trapatsas <p....@pamediakopes.gr> on 2016/07/22 16:58:49 UTC

Filter query results by current user

Hi,

I know I can get current user with
'z.getInterpreterContext.getAuthenticationInfo.getUser' but is there a way
to filter query results by the username of the current user?

E.g. there are different salesman and each one wants to log in to Zeppelin
and see only his own sales.

--

[image: e-Travel SA] <http://pamediakopes.gr/>

Panayotis Trapatsas / Lead Data Engineer
p.trapatsas@pamediakopes.gr / +30 6979493921

e-Travel SA
Office: +30 213 0184000/ Fax: +30 211 8001181
Leof. Kifisias 7, AmpelokipiAthens 115 23, Greece
pamediakopes.gr |  trip.ru |  airtickets24.com |  fantasticgreece.com

[image: Google +] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+PanayotisTrapatsas>[image:
Stack Overflow] <http://stackoverflow.com/users/2618541/panayotis>

Re: Filter query results by current user

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Per user interpreter is tracked by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1210

Thanks,