Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/18 06:06:48 UTC

@WebService on Apache Tomcat 7.0.50

Hello All,

I would like to create @WebService and make it work on Apache Tomcat 7.0.50
(unfortunately it is impossible for me to switch to TomEE+ right now).
David Blevins helped me a lot and his code works perfectly in TomEE+ (
https://gist.github.com/solomax/11024398)
I moved it to Apache Tomcat (actually it is Red5 server based on Tomcat
embedded)
copied all libraries and it doesn't work :(

Maybe anybody knows if it is possible to create working @WebService with
minimum (better none) additional files like interfaces and xml files?
Maybe additional Servlet/Filter need to be added to web.xml file?

Thanks a lot for any help on this!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: @WebService on Apache Tomcat 7.0.50

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Finally use CXF for this, this Tomcat seems to be too customized :)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.