Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Andreas Bohnert <ab...@online.de> on 2003/09/08 15:24:58 UTC

Exceptions with EJB Examples

I'm working myself through the Deployment in EJB based applications -
Tutorial, and finally I'm not sucessfull:(

I'm working with Jboss 3.2.1, Hsqldb 1.7.1 and ojb rc3.
I used the (like suggested..) the SequenceManagerNextValImpl but I was
getting this one:

2003-09-08 15:14:03,421 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor]
RuntimeException:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This feature is not supported by
this implementation
 at
org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.PlatformDefaultImpl.createSequenceQuery(Unkn
own Source)
 at
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNextValImpl.createSequenc
e(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNextValImpl.getUniqueLong
(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerNextValImpl.getUniqueId(U
nknown Source)
 at
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.AbstractSequenceManager.getUniqueValue(U
nknown Source)
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.BrokerHelper.getAutoIncrementValue(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.util.BrokerHelper.getValuesForObject(Unknown
Source)

The complete log is attached.

I also tried another SequenceManager but without success.

Thanks for any suggestions!
andreas

Re: Exceptions with EJB Examples

Posted by Andreas Bohnert <ab...@online.de>.
I don't know why, but's working now...
sorry about that - just forget it

andreas

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi,

hsql does not support database based key generation.
Use another SM implementation e.g. SequenceManagerInMemoryImpl
see
http://db.apache.org/ojb/sequencemanager.html

regards,
Armin