Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2012/03/27 16:25:57 UTC

RE: c++ broker question

Hi Alex,

What did you use to drive the tests and where is it running (and what does
that box look like)? What size messages? What does "latency about 12 per
second" mean?

Thanks,
-Steve

Re: c++ broker question

Posted by Alex Friedman <sh...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for reply.

Broker and the tests are ran locally.

We are using supplied tests
perftest and latencytest.

We are getting about 12k/sec

Testing messages are 64k

Box is a windows box with 4 cores, 4G of ram.

Alex
Cheers, Alex